AI Draws Reptiles and Stuff

So there are a few website around the internet based on creating artwork from words…

Here’s some results of some of our worlds words…enjoy

Here’s the site I used https://www.wombo.art/

13 Likes

5 Likes

Very nice :+1:

1 Like

Ball python in fire

5 Likes

Man this thing is dope lol

5 Likes

‘sensational spider sausage’ :joy:

That is a very cool find- I’m definitely gonna investigate!

4 Likes

Yeah that’s going to haunt my dreams lol

3 Likes

5 Likes

Okay, that is pretty fun. Here are two I made starting with some of my snake photos.

6 Likes

I really like royal fire!

3 Likes

5 Likes

This looks like so much fun :relaxed: Most of them are really beautiful as well.

2 Likes

Here is something fun. AI wrote this with a simple prompt, “Marla the snake wants to learn to read”:

"Marla the snake had always been curious. She wanted to learn new things, and especially wanted to learn how to read. Without self-doubt, Marla was determined to learn the art of reading - even if it meant going against the norm.

Having heard of lizards and crocodiles that knew how to read, Marla decided to leave her homeland and travel the world in pursuit of her goal. Leaving her relatives and friends behind, Marla made her way to the lands of the lizards and crocodiles.

Marla faced many hurdles during her travels, but she was never discouraged. As she grew closer to her destination, Marla was determined to succeed in her quest and learn how to read.

At last, she reached her destination and met the lizards and crocodiles. To her surprise, she found them to be friendly and kind. They welcomed Marla with open arms and happily taught her how to read. Marla was overjoyed.

With hard work and determination, Marla mastered the art of reading in no time. As a gesture of kindness, the lizards and crocodiles gave Marla books to take back home with her.

Marla was so grateful to the lizards and crocodiles and thanked them profusely. She returned home with her head held high and a heart full of gratitude.

Marla’s story is proof that no matter how tough the challenge, you can achieve anything you set your mind to. With the right attitude and dedication, Marla showed that even the impossible is possible."

4 Likes

At last I have mastered the art of reading! Behold my greatness! ~flicks tongue in air while reading ‘Goodnight Moon’ out loud~

jungle book disney GIF by chuber channel

4 Likes