AK Morphs 2021 Clutch

Hey guys,

I know it’s been a long time since posting, but I’m back! I’ve been swamped with a new job, new responsibilities, rescuing horses, and getting the whole breeding season down over here at AK!

But I’m super excited to say that I’m going to have 5 clutches this season, and I have a possibility to add 7 more at the end of the year (but I think it will really be in 2022 when those clutches go - so woohoo!)

Anyways, I didn’t want to make a new topic for each clutch I’m going to have this season. So I’m going to use this little thread to post my 2021 clutches in here (and probably will update for 2022) so that way I’m not taking over the BP section and being a demon. Most snake will be available on my MM page.

So without further ado here is my first clutch: Raven Lesser x Orange Dream Pinstripe

Egg 1: Male, Raven Lesser OD Pinstripe (World’s First)

Egg 2: Female, Orange Dream Lesser

Egg 3: Female, Orange Dream Lesser Pinstripe

Egg 4: Male, Raven

Egg 5: Female, Orange Dream Lesser

Egg 6: Female, Raven Lesser Pinstripe

Egg 7: Male, Orange Dream pos Raven

8 Likes

That raven lesser pin is awwwwsome

2 Likes

Thanks Novi! :smiley:

1 Like

Gotta admit I’m not really a fan of pinstripe in general, but these ones are really good combos! Especially the OD Raven Lesser Pinstripe :fire:

1 Like

I was blessed by the odd gods imo :joy: I didn’t think I’d have such cute babies my first clutch

You really got beautifull babies. Congratulations!!! Hope your next ones will be equality beautiful, but it will not be easy to beat these.

2 Likes

Once my next clutch sheds I plan on posting them up as well. I think I have two that are just :hot_face:

2 Likes

This one is gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!! After her shed she just popped! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes