AK Morphs 2023 Season

Hey guys,

Welcome back to my 2023 season thread for AK Morphs. I know last year I was all over the place because of the move and whatnot, but I’m feeling pretty confident this year in my animals and my posting abilities :sweat_smile: I might still struggle a bit with the posting, but it’ll be worth it in the end!

This is my third ever season/year of breeding Ball Pythons and I’ve got some weird combos going on. I of course will post about pairings and if any issues arise. As always I am here to share the good, the bad, and the downright confusing when it comes to breeding.

I will not be posting any hatchlings up for sale this season (and any season moving forward) until they are 100 grams in size. I want them to have some good weight, and be ready to ship out if someone purchases the snake. You’ll be able to find all of my available animals here .

The list below will be updated as each female lays so you can follow along on which clutch was laid. I had 10 girls reabsorb last year for the 2022 season, so hopefully they will go this year (since I’m not moving ha-ha). This will be my third year owning ball pythons, and my third year as a breeder!

So without further ado here is my pairing list for the 2023 season:

1. ̶M̶o̶j̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶T̶w̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶x̶ ̶H̶R̶A̶ ̶C̶i̶n̶n̶a̶m̶o̶n̶ ̶F̶i̶r̶e̶
  2. Mojave Twister x Black Head YB RGRG (Red Gene Ringer Gene)
  3. Mojave Twister x Hardy Dinker - PRELAY 4/30
  4. Mojave Twister x DG Pinstripe Firefly
  5. Killer Batman x Super Furrow Butter - PRELAY 5/16
  6. Killer Batman x FB Dinker
  7. Killer Batman x WC Dinker “Milli”
  8. Black Head Pastel YB RGRG x Mojave Ghost - PRELAY 5/15
  9. GHI Sapphire Firefly x Pastel Mojave Phantom [Laid 5.10.23]
  10. Spotnose Cinnamon Pastel Clown x Pinstripe het Clown
  11. Spotnose Cinnamon Pastel Clown x Lesser het Clown - PRELAY 5/8
  12. Spotnose Cinnamon Pastel Clown x Fire Twister
  13. Leopard Firefly TSK x Mojave het TSK - PRELAY 5/15
  14. Enchi Lesser V/F Het Black Ax x Spider het Black Axanthic [Laid 5.14.23]
  15. Enchi Lesser V/F Het Black Ax x Het Black Axanthic - OVI 6/1
  16. ̶T̶w̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶e̶t̶ ̶L̶a̶v̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶A̶l̶b̶i̶n̶o̶ ̶x̶ ̶P̶a̶s̶t̶e̶l̶ ̶P̶i̶e̶d̶
  17. Twister het Lavender Albino x Lavender Albino 66% het pied [Laid 3.18.23]
  18. Twister het Lavender Albino x Banana Spinnerblast
  19. Twister het Lavender Albino x Pastel YB Pied
  20. Butter Nyala het Clown x Banana het Clown [Laid 12.20.22]
  21. Spotnose Nyala het Clown pos Sugar x Pastel het Clown
  22. Spotnose Nyala het Clown pos Sugar x Butter het Clown
  23. Banana het pied x Vanilla Scream [Laid 5.15.23]
  24. Banana het pied x Enchi
  25. Banana het pied x Super Pastel Leopard
  26. ̶M̶o̶j̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶N̶y̶a̶l̶a̶ ̶P̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶x̶ ̶O̶D̶ ̶P̶i̶n̶s̶t̶r̶i̶p̶e̶
  27. Mojave Nyala Pied x Spinnerblast - PRELAY 5/1
  28. Mojave Nyala Pied x Twister [Laid 5.2.23]
  29. ̶P̶a̶s̶t̶e̶l̶ ̶T̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶P̶u̶z̶z̶l̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶t̶ ̶H̶y̶p̶o̶ ̶x̶ ̶S̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶T̶w̶i̶s̶t̶e̶r̶
  30. Pastel Trick Puzzle het Hypo x Pastel Ivory pos het Puzzle [Laid 5.27.23]
  31. Striker x VPI Pinstripe [Laid 01.22.23]
  32. ̶S̶t̶r̶i̶k̶e̶r̶ ̶x̶ ̶ ̶P̶a̶s̶t̶e̶l̶ ̶C̶l̶o̶w̶n̶ (female euthanized due to egg bound - female imported)
  33. ̶B̶a̶n̶a̶n̶a̶ ̶M̶o̶j̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶P̶i̶n̶s̶t̶r̶i̶p̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶t̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶s̶o̶o̶n̶ ̶x̶ ̶P̶a̶s̶t̶e̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶t̶ ̶M̶o̶n̶s̶o̶o̶n̶
  34. Banana Mojave Pinstripe het Monsoon x GHI Trick

Hopefully the odd gods will be in my favor this year :pray:

11 Likes

You got some killer pythons! Hope they produce, and you hit the puzzles, and definitely the monsoons! Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you! I hit a visual monsoon last year, but I lost the whole clutch. None of them came out of the egg, and I believe it was an incubation issue. I was so devastated! I would just be ecstatic for a healthy and alive clutch this season from the same pairing :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed: I also wouldn’t mind some cute puzzle babies :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Clutch #1: Butter Nyala het Clown x Banana het Clown
Eggs laid: 12/20/22 | Eggs cut: 2/09/23 | Clutch Sex Results: 1.3
Anything special: Third time missing the elusive Nyala Clown :cry:

Clutch Results (photos in order below):
Egg 1: Banana Nyala 66% het clown
Egg 2: Banana Nyala Butter 66% het clown
Egg 3: Banana Nyala Butter 66% het clown
Egg 4: Nyala 66% het clown (male)

7 Likes

Sorry you didn’t hit your Nyala clown! That’s how it goes though. I tried to hit a super asphalt from a asphalt to an asphalt and missed, so I know how you feel🤬
I can not see the pics though and really want to!

4 Likes

You should be able to see them now! Sorry about that, and the odd gods really don’t want to bless us do they? :joy: If I ever meet them I’m gonna smack them upside the head bahahaha.

3 Likes

Thanks I have checked out this nyala morph and it looks very nice to me! I like the way they abstract the side pattern out in those butters! And the color with the flames in the banana is great as well! That pic 4, looks more then a nyala normal, maybe it’s the het clown but the pattern and colors and flames off the belly look almost like a dark butter as well! Could just be the pic, but if that is just a nyala normal, wow!

3 Likes

Yup! He’s the first single gene nyala I’ve produced and one of the only single gene nyalas I’ve seen!

3 Likes

Outstanding looking single gene morph! Looks like there will be a lot of morphs to come from this in the future!

3 Likes