Albino & sunglow babies 2024

My female sunglow had her babies yesterday. Aang is the father he is a sunglow motley jungle.

She had 18 babies total. One was very deformed but alive. My daughter took it to the clinic where she works, and she euthanized it. Two more passed away overnight. One albino and one sunglow possibly a super.

So I have 15 babies. 5 albino motleys, 1 sunglow motley jungle, 9 sunglows. Some of the sunglows are jungles, and I think two may be super sunglows. I am sure about one of them being a super.

Not sure how many albinos I will keep yet.

Can’t wait to see what they will look like after they shed. Then, the final keeper will be picked. :rofl: The bad thing is I can’t keep all of them. :frowning:

14 Likes

So may I be the first to congratulate you Tom on a whopping awesome litter of boa babies! Too bad about the deformed little one and the ones that passed but nature took its course

I am looking forward to see the surviving babies after the first shed! Cigars all around to Poppa Ang for a job well done! :pray::ok_hand::star_struck:

7 Likes

Mom did a great job, too. She is getting a big juicy rat tonight. :rofl:

4 Likes

Well she deserves it! :ok_hand::star_struck::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I also cannot wait to see the kiddos after that first shed. They already look really cool!

Congrats on all the new ones! Glad mom is doing great!

4 Likes

Congratulations on a beautiful litter! Love that super sunglow in the centre bottom of the group. :star_struck:

4 Likes

Sorry for the photo bombing. But I keep looking at them and taking pictures.
I gave most of them a bath today to get the after birth off. There are a few I am being more careful with. So they won’t get a bath until next week sometime.

8 Likes

Tom those guys are are delicious! I can’t think of any better word than just simply delicious! Or maybe luscious? Or how about deluscious? I think you catch my drift……

4 Likes

NEVER apologize for a baby boa photobomb!

5 Likes

My jaw is on the floor, congrats tom! #7 on the last set of pics is :fire:

4 Likes

Number 15!!!

4 Likes

My goodness I like #8 just saying….

3 Likes

Its so hard to choose just one🤣 Im gonna be a straight mess on rosalies first litter trying to figure which ones to sell. Lol

6 Likes

Everyone keeps picking the ones I like. :joy:. I miss counted too. I have 16 babies. One more albino motley.

4 Likes

@lumpy

Riley, between this post and the texts, you and I are definitely the same when it comes to boas. :rofl:

4 Likes

I got to love the super clean and the super bright :joy:

3 Likes

I love this one!!

5 Likes

Something about that dark to light contrast that I like on #7. I saw it and instantly thought wow! The more I look at them the more I like all of them, lol. Its that instant grab of my attention that gets me…squirrel!

4 Likes

@cmills

That one, I believe, is a super sunglow.
I will be keeping that one for sure. Hopefully, it’s a female as I already have a male super sunglow. I’m not sure, but I think one other may be a super, too.

6 Likes

Congrats on the litter! Sorry for losses, hopefully everyone else hangs in ok. Lots of pretty babies in there.

These two :flushed: are major holdback quality.

7 Likes