Alerts for specific filters in market place [DUPLICATE]

Something I would find useful is alerts for when animals fitting specific filter conditions appear in the market. For example if I was looking for a pastel pied adult female, if someone posts a snake fitting those conditions I would get an email alert maybe even with the link to the posting.
Thoughts?
Is this reasonable given the resources available to morphMarket at the moment?

3 Likes

Hey Tallise :wave: welcome to the community.

This is something that is actually in the pipelineā€¦

:blush:

7 Likes

Wow! Thank you! <3

1 Like

No problem at all :blush:

1 Like

Is there a feature that notifies me when an animal with certain traits is added?

If not i would like to see this feature added

2 Likes

I think it would be awesome to have a ā€œSearching Forā€ Feature were you could type in what genes you are looking for such as [Yellowbelly] [Spotnose] [Fire] [Clown] and whenever a NEW animal is Posted with ALL of the genes selected you immediately get an email or notification. There is nothing worse than looking out for a Specific Animal and when you finally find one it is already on Hold or Sold.

Iā€™m Sure everyone would Love this Feature!
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

See Above Yes GIF by Dash Home Loans

1 Like

Already a thread for that, thereā€™s an Alerts feature on the way.
https://community.morphmarket.com/t/wanted-section-aka-in-search-of-alerts/6370/31

3 Likes

Nice! Hope They Add A Feature like this Soon. :metal:

2 Likes

Hello!

I have a feature suggestion. Not sure if its been made before. I looked around and didnā€™t see it.

It would be cool to be able to post ā€œWanting to Buyā€ ads or something similar.

It would make it easier to place an ad for an animal that may be difficult to get a hold of.

Thanks!
Erik

1 Like

As a buyer, Iā€™ve tried posting wanted ads on other sites (never even looking for anything uncommon) and have never had anyone contact me. For whatever reason, I just donā€™t think most sellers go looking for buyers. I donā€™t mind the idea of a wanted section, but I personally have never had luck with that type of posting.

1 Like

Hi Erik,
Welcome to the community :blush:

At the moment this isnā€™t something we are working towards, however we have a features planned that would serve the same purposeā€¦ but better.