All my SAVED animals are gone [6383]

Was there an issue that would have caused all of my saved animals to be removed? When I go into my account today it shows I have no animal saved and I had several.

7 Likes

Interesting… saved and liked animals are all gone for me as well.

@eaglereptiles @brittni-admin

6 Likes

I have also experienced this. I know bugs are expected right now, but gonna go ahead and tag @eaglereptiles and @brittni-admin to make sure this one is on their radar :blush:

Edit: looks like @nswilkerson1 is more on top of things and beat me to it!

6 Likes

Thank you guys!!!

We are on it

7 Likes

I just had this problem as well. I was able to see them earlier today but since the system update they’re nowhwere to be seen. Liked animals don’t show either, even ones I just liked this hour

4 Likes

This should now be resolved as well! Please keep us updated if you have any issues!

5 Likes

To report a bug please complete the following form in as much detail as possible.
Liked animals have all disappeard from my profile. Older ones and ones I just liked today are gone. I know there was an update today. Related?

About the bug

Summary of the issue:

Expected results:

Actual results:

Links to pages the bug is affecting:

When did you first notice it?:

Steps to reproduce the problem?:

Is this happening on the website, app or both?:

If its happening on the app, please tell us what version number you have installed:

Additional notes:

About your device

Device brand:

Device model:

Browser name:

Browser version:

Screenshots

Please add as many screenshots as possible that could help explain what you are experiencing.

1 Like

Yes, they’ve been made aware of it, as it’s effected the saved animals as well. They’re working on it!

2 Likes

If it’s any help to them, when I scroll through market listings, the individual liked post still register as so

2 Likes

Update: my Like folder was just restored

2 Likes