And another 2 are here! 😁

Looks to be Akira and Kaneki! Both looking Red atm! And have her drippy white on top! :relaxed:

12 Likes

So cute, glad the new egg boxes work :grin:

I’m going to start setting up the baby enclosures in the next few weeks (once I have a fertile egg). Any recommendations for hatchlings? Eg. what has worked well for you?

3 Likes

Got bit a couple times but that’s ok! They’re not Raspberry :joy:
I use those ‘shoeboxes’ for the hatchlings!
Those 2 are in one now :blush:

2 Likes

I have them, just got to put them together, but I’m waiting for eggs so I don’t jynx it

3 Likes

When there’s eggs you best start! :joy:
I have a few made ready now, still need plants for them though…

2 Likes

I definitely will. I have everything ready & lots of them lol just waiting to put them together :relaxed:

1 Like

They’re honestly brilliant! Perfect size for them both too! And as they get bigger I separate them into 1 each.
What plants you adding into yours? :blush:

So I’m thinking the first set of babies I might use kitchen roll, just because I’m nervous, with them being my first.

But I’ve got creeping figs growing that I took cuttings of earlier this year. I’ve got some star plants & snake plants but that’s it ATM.

I’ve got fake plants to the ready too. Plus whole bunch of small branches cooked and ready to use :grin:

I do have 2 exo Terra enclosures ready for little ones too (20 X 20 X 30) one has a piece Lilly in and the other has a bird’s nest fern, I will have another enclosure (30 X 30 X 30) ready once the plants settle.

4 Likes

Sounds like you’re ready!
Oh good choice of plants there too, look forward to seeing them all done up!
Hopefully in a couple weeks you’ve got your fertile eggs!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

They are so precious :relaxed:

2 Likes

Bit smitten with the red tri…

3 Likes

Gotta love a red Tri :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Just gotta hope it’s a male. Even though I really shouldn’t have anymore males but surely a red tri male is needed?!:sweat_smile:

I’m sure you would find a way to keep it, regardless of sex :grin:

Red Tri’s are awesome

That I would… :rofl::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love reds!!!

2 Likes

I think the sibling is too but a pain to fire up! But from first pics it’s red. I shall go try :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Both red! Just different reds. Won’t fully fire and I even put in a little tub with water haha. Going a pinky red atm! Looking forward to seeing how much they change! :blush:

3 Likes

Very cute :star_struck:

1 Like

The difference a shed can make…

5 Likes