And the other half said not to keep him back

Other half thought we should rehome KJ as we had ‘too many males’. But I saw potential in him when he was a baby!
Idiot man :joy:

10 Likes

These were taken July last year when he was 7 months old. (Youngest I have) :disappointed: But he’s still little and cute!
He’ll be 18 months this month. :blush:

9 Likes

What lovely cresties! All your guys always give me a smile!

4 Likes

Look at the size of those crests! And his/her head! Wow they absolutely lovely :blush:

2 Likes

Thankyou!
That’s the family together 🥲

Might have to get some of them together now! I got some of him and dad last month but not mum since they see a female and jump :woman_facepalming:t2::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lol every day cresties become more of a possibility for me.

2 Likes

It’s hard to let them go though if you breed :sweat_smile:

I have a tri Male up and I keep wanting to take him down. But that’s his brother above and I have dad too so… But I named him and all…
he’s called Pod because he slept in a seed pod up until a few months back :sweat_smile:
Honestly it’s bittersweet breeding and finding homes. But it’s enjoyable raising them 🥲

I can’t wait to see yours when you find one :wink: Which won’t be long I don’t think! Haha

2 Likes

So cute. It’s amazing seeing what they can produce.

I love the head structure, I hope when I breed my Cresties that they will inherit the head structures :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Haven’t taken photos of KJ in a while. Still my pretty boy :blush:

4 Likes

Very handsome :grin:

1 Like