And the winner of the boa contest is!

Somehow, out of almost 150 submissions, every single person guesses over the date! :joy::woozy_face::flushed::flushed: Her due date being officially April 4Th, she had them 6 days early, 3/30/21 while I was at work!

21 babies! 13 het sterlings, 8 visuals!

My snake room camera caught the entire thing, man was that a stressful drive home :joy: Because I still want to see a winner, ive decided to bend the rules a bit and go with the person who guessed the closest date, even though it was a day over.

So, without further wait, there were two people total who guessed a date in March, and the closest was the member Mortikai! Congrats! If you’re reading this please reach out to me!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, THIS HAS BEEN SO MUCH FUN!

18 Likes

It was rigged I tell ya rigged LOL Just kiddin…Congrats to the winner.

5 Likes

Congrats on a good looking litter. And congrats to the winner. Look forward to seeing them after their first sheds.

3 Likes

@mortikai Congrats on the win.

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: @mortikai !
I hope that you enjoy them, it is a great opportunity. So happy for you :grin:

2 Likes

Congrats Mortikai!

2 Likes

OMG are you kidding me!!! I never win, this is awesome!!! Thanks guys!!! And thank you Matt for doing this!!

10 Likes

Matt I sent you a message here and FB. Again thanks for the opportunity!!

7 Likes

That was fun!!! CONGRATS @mortikai!!! They are lovely littles!!!

2 Likes

What an adorable batch of noodles! Congrats on your win! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats on the win!:partying_face:

2 Likes

TBH about 6 months that picture would have freaked me right out lol awesome babies!!

3 Likes

Congrats Mortikai. 2nd place for me!

3 Likes

Woo! Congrats man! Gorgeous litter, all look healthy and happy.

3 Likes

Congratulations to mortikai! And congratulations on such a great looking litter of babies!!

3 Likes

Congrats! What beautiful babies!

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone. Nice litter

1 Like

Congrats again because you won two :grin:

1 Like