Android App Back Buttons Minimizing App

To report a bug please complete the following form in as much detail as possible.

About the bug

App only, the apps back button and androids default back button are minimizing the app instead of going back pages.

Summary of the issue:

Sometimes it works correctly, rarely. Tried to restart app, uninstall and reinstall.

Expected results:

Actual results:

Links to pages the bug is affecting:

When did you first notice it?:

Few days ago.

Steps to reproduce the problem?:

Is this happening on the website, app or both?:

If its happening on the app, please tell us what version number you have installed:

1.2.11 - 54

Additional notes:

About your device

Galaxy S22 Ultra

Device brand:

Device model:

Browser name:

Browser version:

Screenshots

Please add as many screenshots as possible that could help explain what you are experiencing.

4 Likes

Having the same issue, I think it’s reported on another thread as well that I just commented on but instead of taking me to my app screen it takes me to mm home screen

1 Like

Can anyone please give an update or a fix for this? It makes the app basically unusable for me.

The back buttons only minimize the app, they do not go to the previous page.

Thanks

2 Likes

Can you please uninstall and reinstall the app and let me know if that fixes anything. We have fixed a lot of back-button issue over the past week or so… :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Sorry it’s still happening. I will uninstall and reinstall every few days and repost when it’s working. I do appreciate it.

Updated app today and it’s working. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

To benefit from the latest improvements and bug fixes, we recommend upgrading to version 1.2.16, now available on the Android Play Store. After updating, simply visit any random page within the app, and you will encounter a pop-up alert confirming that the necessary fix has been applied.

Following the update, pressing the back button will now only exit the app if you are on the home page.

iOS users, this update is specific to Android. The mentioned version (1.2.16) is not applicable to iPhones, and there is no need for any action on your part, for once :wink:.

2 Likes