Animal Management for Everyone

Love it!! I’ve been playing around with some of the features adding my collection/offspring groups, and the ability to switch around animals from my collection to a sales ad is awesome!

5 Likes

I really do appreciate the MorphMarket Team and the MorphMarket Community. Better and better!

4 Likes

Yay! I’m excited to add the rest of my animals to my collection. Thanks for all the hard work you guys do!

5 Likes

I’d love to see everyones collection when they have set it up!

@chesterhf @lumpy @erie-herps I nominate yous to kick us off, we wanna see what you guys have added!

3 Likes

Nothing super crazy, just my little snake family.

However under “price” I may have listed several of them as being worth $1,000,000 :joy:

4 Likes

I had a little bit of time to play around with it a little bit. I don’t have much done but once I have a few more things done today I’ll try to work on it a bit more.

1 Like

Quick question, how does someone find/view our animals that are not for sale? I thought it would have been linked to the store page.

2 Likes

It’s on the store page at the very bottom under Collection. If they aren’t made public you won’t be able to see them.

2 Likes

Hmm, mine doesn’t show up. I checked out Caryl’s as a test and I can see hers. Maybe because I don’t have a paid membership?

1 Like

There you go Thomas!!!

That’s all I have. I hope to have around four or five by the end of the year :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

3 Likes

On the animal pages themselves, where you set it up, be sure the visibility is set to public and not private.

Are they set to public, even if they’re NFS?

3 Likes

Yup, I double checked, they’re all public.

3 Likes

I can’t seem to find it. I’m probably overlooking it somewhere.

“You will find an “Animals” link in the header on the website and in the menu.”

Landscape/desktop

Portrait/mobile

2 Likes

Yep, this is to combat users circumventing membership limits with NFS animals.

Free sellers can only have NFS animals privately.
Basic members can list adults as NFS + public. (3 shown on store gallery)
Standard can list Subadults as NFS + public.(6 shown on store gallery)
Premium and Pro can list all NFS + public.(9 and 12 shown on store gallery, respectively)

morphmarket.com/pricing

1 Like

I think i got it i added one. There should be an option to choose multiple items for diet

2 Likes

Add you some danger lobsters :joy: :joy: :joy:.

2 Likes

While there are limits on what other users surfing MorphMarket will find among your Collection as @eaglereptiles explained above, we are about to implement a new features so that if you SHARE a link to your collection, everything will be visible. This way, we won’t be helping anyone sell their NFS animals on MM, but if they want to share the links and do their own marketing that is fine.

6 Likes

Nice implementation!

1 Like