Another $1,000 MorphMarket Giveaway!

Tap the notice at the top to enter :blush:

… Or here:

5 Likes

We will have a giveaway like this twice a month! You can spend the money with any seller on MorphMarket.

Don’t fall for scammers replying to you pretending to be us.

We will pick a winner on Wednesday.

5 Likes

I love that MorphMarket is hosting these giveaways, but I really think they should consider hosting the next one either here on the forum or over on Coldblooded. I’m sure they want to reach the max audience possible, but the Facebook post is just full of scammers with profile pic and name exactly the same as the legit MorphMarket account. My entry immediately got a reply from a scammer. I just really hope no one falls for the scams.

7 Likes

@aj-admin @brittni-admin I agree with Olivia 100%… what do you guys think?

7 Likes

And a BUNCH of us dont have Facebook or visit the Coldblooded forum.

7 Likes

If you aren’t aware, the giveaway was removed by Facebook so they put it on Coldblooded.

4 Likes

@spottedbull, thank you for keeping everyone in the loop while I napped :muscle:

3 Likes

I am late to seeing this- but they will be on CB moving forward. Thank you to everyone who was on top this!

4 Likes

I’ve tried to comment on it several times on Coldblooded and it isn’t working. I’m not sure if it’s just not working on my end and it’s showing up for others but i can’t see it. (would be a bit embarrassing if it was just on my end because i’ve commented multiple times :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

The winner of this one was Reanna Friesen commodoreexotics

3 Likes