Another chance to win $500

18 Likes

Sweet! Thanks!

4 Likes

0.o what to comment… hmmmm … :herb:

3 Likes

id love to win $500 , new to the reptile community so this would be a great start to get an amazing reptile!

2 Likes

Make sure to click the link and comment that on the post on cold blooded so you are entered into the contest :wink:

4 Likes

Oooh! Commenting!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A friendly reminder the contest is on coldblooded, which the link will bring you to or you can press the red snake infinity symbol.

5 Likes

Good luck to all!

2 Likes

I didn’t know about this & this could help me get my first hognose or green tree python. :grin:

2 Likes

The winner of the last giveaway is Tiffany Hinson! Keep an eye on ColdBlooded for a new giveaway post!

4 Likes

entering !

1 Like

@sardonic-skink unfortunately the winner has already been chosen (see comment above yours) however there may be another. So far it has seemed they do them weekly, I am unsure how long they will continue.

3 Likes

Awesome! Hoping to win this - good luck everyone!

1 Like

Sorry, but a winner was already chosen for this one!

3 Likes

crossing my fingers for my boy Copper

1 Like

Winner this week was already chosen, not sure how long MM plans to do this, but make sure if there is another that you are clicking the link to be taken to cold blooded where the giveaway is actually being held :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We plan to do this for awhile. I haven’t been given a “stop” date. So check back on CB weekly, The newest one will go up today (08/11/2023).

3 Likes