Another New MM Team Member

Hello!

My name is AJ Hallatt and I’m another new team member at MorphMarket. I started working for Dubia.com in August of 2022 as sort of a “catch-all” employee and I’m excited to be doing some work for MorphMarket now too :slight_smile:

In addition to my work with Dubia and MorphMarket, I’m one of the co-directors of BeWild Reptile Rescue. We’re a 501(c)(3) reptile rescue located in Durham, NC and take in around 100 animals a year. One of the things I’ll be helping with is getting other 501(c)(3) rescues more present on MorphMarket, which I’m excited about.

I’ve personally been keeping reptiles since I was in the 3rd grade and while I love all the species we work with at the rescue, I may have a few favorites. I’ve included pictures of a few of our animal ambassadors below, including Mustard and Acorn the Aldabra tortoises, Atlas and Prometheus the Prehensile Tail Skinks, Ferdinand the pantherophis/pituophis hybrid, and Sticky Jim the morphed axolotl.

Drop your links:

MorphMarket Store: BeWild Reptile Rescue - MorphMarket
Facebook: BeWild Reptile Rescue
TikTok: BeWild Reptile Rescue (@bewildreptilerescue) | TikTok

13 Likes

Welcome to the family!! We are super glad to have you!

8 Likes

I would die for Sticky Jim

7 Likes

A great big Hidey Ho to you AJ! Welcome to the family! I love tortoises so the Aldabras are right down my alley! :turtle::turtle:

6 Likes

Thank you, I appreciate that :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We have that in common

6 Likes

Thank you! We have limited space so we don’t get to take in tortoises as often as I’d like, but I’m always excited to get them in <3 The day Mustard and Acorn were surrendered was about the best day of my life! Never thought we’d have aldabras surrendered lol

6 Likes

I, too, would die for Sticky Jim.
Welcome to the crew!

8 Likes