Another surprise left. Extreme drippy!

So as you can see from the label I was expecting babies from one of these mums, as were in together before being split.
Now these aren’t from any of them. Turns out Boo left me a clutch before she went to her new home. Now I’m thinking she should’ve stayed…
Anyway. Extreme Drippy with beautiful silver eyes, and a dark based drippy. Can’t go wrong with either! :grin:
Now I have 3 extremes to keep back to sex :weary::joy:

10 Likes

So cute love cresties

2 Likes

It’s getting harder to decide who stays… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I see why They look great

2 Likes

So tiny and adorable!

2 Likes

And I get attached very easy… :grimacing:

I’ve stopped naming them… mostly… though! That’s helped a bit :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Still amazed by the tiny size, then I looked at dad who’s a big boy now and it’s like damn not tiny for long :rofl:
Wasn’t expecting more since I rehomed mum! So was a nice surprise from her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Same that’s what will be so hard for me when I become a breeder

2 Likes

It really is!
I sex them all before letting any go, and I luckily know what I would like to keep back this year. And ideally females, an extreme for my male extreme, and a phantom quad for my red phantom quad Lily, but the red tri I’m hoping is a male.
But you do get some pop up that you just can’t let go and that changes any plans :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So cute :star_struck: I LOVE the extreme :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: good luck in deciding your keepers :relaxed:

1 Like

Why not keep all of them…:smirk:
But if I had to choose one, I’d keep the silver eyed one.
And his name would be; Gin-tama! :rofl:

2 Likes

I just love the grey eyes :grin:

1 Like

Gintama, as in the anime? :wink:

I’m hoping a female. Then I have 3 to choose from :sweat_smile:

In a roundabout way, yes.
Gin is the Japanese word for silver, and Tama is a common pet name over there.
It just also happens to be an anime about a silver haired dude as well…:smirk:

1 Like

I like it! A lot actually :relaxed::fire:
I have Kaneki, Haise, Hideyoshi, Akira etc from Tokyo Ghoul. (Which also is why my name is what it is)
Big anime fan :sweat_smile:

I usually use Japanese names if I can before Emily chooses haha.
We also have Naruto, Haru, Hinami (when she gets here), Touka is saved for a dark Crestie! I have a lot more :joy:

I’ll be coming to you for more ideas I think :laughing:

1 Like

Fine by me.
I don’t watch current anime,(I’m like literally 10 years behind) but I’ve watched quite a bit of the older stuff and am, ever so slowly, catching up. :laughing:

1 Like