Any idea what morph he is?

Hey I was just wondering if anyone can help me identify what morph my gecko is, he’s around about 9 years old now and was my Christmas gift many years ago so I’m not sure about what his parents look like I do know he’s an eclipse but that’s about it, any help is appreciated.

DE65E9A6_EBCB105B-0227-4415-9D50-09A09F4EA56A.PNG

2 Likes

Do you have photos of his eyes from the side? The ones here are bad angles to verify if he is eclipse for sure.

Otherwise he looks like a happy little wildtype, maybe some would consider him a bit hi-yellow. Can’t tell you anything else from that though.

1 Like

What a cute little guy! What is his name? I don’t know gecko morphs so someone else will hopefully chime in. And of course a big welcome to the forum! Glad you found us! :pray::heart::blush:

I do somewhere but can’t find them among the 8000 images in my camera roll rn, but I do know
he is definitely an eclipse, was asking more about his morph in terms of colourtion

1 Like

His name is kuro meaning black in Japanese since he has eclipse eyes, also because I was 10 and watching tonnes of anime at time

1 Like

Cute name there! He looks like he is posing for his photo shoot! :blush::lizard: