Anyone else have something similar?

Hey guys!

So I hatched out this lovely lady 2 months back. I posted her on here and the conclusion was that she’s a Vanilla/Fire Pastel GHI YellowBelly Hypo.

I’m curious if anyone else has a similar snake?

Pictures of course

9 Likes

She is absolutely incredible! Does this mean she has 6 visual genes or she has 6 different genes whether they can be seen or not? :thinking:

3 Likes

So since Vanilla and Fire are allelic, no one was sure which she had so when saying her morph, I just say it’s either/or.

Her dad was a vanilla crème aka Vanilla Fire so I’ll have to find out once she’s able to breed waaaaay down the road, lol.

4 Likes

Well she is a beauty! I’m still learning morph identification but I was wondering what is washing out the GHI. I see what might be YB giving the highway/freeway look but looks like the highway line painting crew had a little too much to drink on the job :rofl:
I couldn’t find anything on MM that resembles her. Sorry I can’t help more but wow, what a beauty! Congratulations!

4 Likes

That’s funny! I like that description/analysis! :smile:

3 Likes

Thank you! And very creative description too! I couldn’t find a very similar snake on MM either so was hoping someone would have one here.

2 Likes