Anyone have some cool Halloweenie snakes?

Black and Orange really do be the spookiest colors. Wasn’t really expecting another pickup for this year but big thanks to Kyle at Kyle’s Reptyles for trading me this girl. She’s fitting in great and I’m glad I got to snap a pic just in time for the season. :jack_o_lantern::snake:
:female_sign: Pastel Super Orange Dream Pied

19 Likes

Happy :jack_o_lantern: Halloween!

18 Likes

My albino hognose is nice and orange which I feel fits

17 Likes

Sangfroid lurks in the night, waiting to pounce on unsuspecting rodents. His little Goth self is always dressed for Halloween! (Black African House Snake)

15 Likes

A beautiful orange, like a fall color :blush:

12 Likes

@lumpy beautiful! Love the :snake:… and the :jack_o_lantern: skills! :+1:

3 Likes

He is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ADORABLE!!! And totally goth :metal::skull::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lol I didn’t mean to post the pumpkin pic :rofl:

3 Likes

Well it is VERY cool! Puts our pumpkin display to shame… (we don’t get a lot of trick or treaters on our street) :grin:

7 Likes

No sorry i have no Halloween snakes unless white counts.

3 Likes

I mean, if you want to see what my family did for trunk n treat this year here is two photos :wink:. A heavenly winter :relaxed:.

4 Likes

What exactly is trunk or treat? I only know trick or treat.

3 Likes

GREAT shots, @lumpy! What an awesome display. Your family rocks!

Especially LOVE the last one:

I’ll call it…

"Riley the True: Our MorphMarket Boa Crusader! :metal::sunglasses::snake:"

@rmleone Trunk or Treat is a cool event that churches, schools and neighborhoods started doing to create fun community trick or treat events (sometimes the night before Halloween: @lumpy - when was yours?): groups park their cars in a big lot and essentially “tailgate”, decorating their cars and families walk around and pick up candy :candy:! It is super fun! Safe and very community oriented.

@lumpy, did I miss any info? :smiley:

5 Likes

I love that title for the picture :wink:.

And that is 100% what trunk n treat is. We had 3600 kids come to ours this year. It was on the 29th of October.

3 Likes

4 Likes

You just have to :heart: those :heart_eyes:adorable little house snakes! :snake:

1 Like

Boo ti ful!!! :jack_o_lantern:

Our church participates in trunk or treat every year. We actually fill our car trunks with candy etc and congregate in a community parking lot where the kids can come to a safe place to trick or treat……:jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

I suppose my little Jelly Bean could be a little Halloweenie snake. He was in hiding (or so he thought), waiting to pounce on any trickster! Lol! He is so “cornie”!

5 Likes

Well your baby is just so adorable and totally camouflaged :raised_hands:

2 Likes