Anyone know what locality my retic may be

Hello was just wondering if anyone knows the locality my retic is from, curiosity is killing me and I can’t find any picture guides to help me identify her

5 Likes

Hi @kelvin_klein did you buy it as a D/SD? And a reputable breeder? If so, they should be able to provide the lineage of the animal. By the way beautiful snake.

2 Likes

I got her from someone who got her from a breeder so I’m not quite sure myself on who produced her :sweat_smile:. And thank you

2 Likes

More then likely she is a mainland animal because the person didn’t disclose lineage, percentage, and breeder.

1 Like

Thats alright, I still love her :). Thanks for helping me with my question

1 Like

Are you prepared to have possibly a 20 foot snake?

2 Likes

Yup, I got into retics after slowly progressing through big snakes over the years. Started with ball pythons, got into False Water Cobras and got one of them, then my coastal carpet python who’s about 10ft at the moment the biggest of my own snakes. Ive been help to a good buddy of mine who’s been breeding burms for 3 years retrieving eggs in the breeding season and when he’s on vacation caring for them all and I work at a zoo as one of the keepers for our retic. Would’ve got a Burm but retics are more my things, just personal preference.

5 Likes

I’m hoping to get a little over 20ft with her if possible because I was hoping for her to be a mainland for the size

4 Likes

That is sick, I hope to one day own a retic. I am glad that she is in a home were she will be loved even if she is going to be huge.

3 Likes