Anything special?

So I am interested in this female snake, and what got me interested in her was the third pic.
That little white “ringer” around her tail. Is that a ringer? I’m not sure what counts as a ringer.

Anyone see anything I don’t, or is this some a simple normal? I’m still learning >.<

3 Likes

Looks like its possibly a partial ringer. Light colored head and blushings on back and sides could be signs of a het pied or could just be a unique animal to dinker with in your projects and see what comes from it.

3 Likes

It’s hard to tell from pictures because of everyone’s different lighting used, but if that is not a Pastel from a Piebald clutch I’ll eat a boot (or at least a boot shaped chocolate).
The blushing is consistent all the way through the body, even on the lips and the alien heads are more yellow than the usual “tan” of a normal.

2 Likes

Better start eating a boot shaped chocolate.

The reason I was asking if because it’s an African import and I’m currently the highest bidder on it, and I went for her because of the ringer/dinker whatever it was called near her tail. I also thought she was just cute! I love her little head ha-ha

2 Likes

Damn, :joy: she is a little cutie though.

1 Like

I like it even if she does end up to not be a genetic morph and “just a normal” instead. That’s some nice blushing and if the colors are accurate on my screen it is a nice coloring to my tastes! Plus the ringer is interesting too.

Might be interesting to see how it reacts with the fire family of genes.

Turns out she is a he as well :woman_shrugging:

The bidding for him on the freedom breeder fb page ends tomorrow. I’m currently out of the running ha-ha