Aquatics Section

It’s ofishial- MorphMarket is making waves with our new Aquatics Section! Brace yourselves for a sea of opportunities as we introduce this new addition to our site, promising a sea of possibilities for all sellers.

Are you, or someone you know, a newcomer eager to make a splash in the aquatic selling scene? Look no further! We’ve curated a collection of helpful articles to guide you through the ins and outs of selling on our platform:

As we dive into this new chapter together, we want to wish all our sellers the best of luck. We look forward to growing the Aquatics Section with you, and here’s to creating a thriving underwater marketplace.

https://www.morphmarket.com/blog/2023/11/10/aquatics-section/

12 Likes

This is great to see👍

7 Likes

I might get into breeding some nano aquatics, just saying :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I am ofishally excited!

7 Likes

:see_no_evil: Oh no! Where am I gonna put :tropical_fish:? :weary:

7 Likes

Just fyi, for me anyway, the link at the end of the post doesn’t work. Takes me to a 404 error page.

Also am I reading incorrectly, as this post makes me think the category is now live, but I’m not able to see it listed in any of the morphmarket categories on the site or the app.

7 Likes

It took me to the 404 error page as well…… I thought I was doing something wrong! :joy:

Thanks @nswilkerson1 Nathan!

6 Likes

We’re all doing something wrong to get the 404 page :joy:

6 Likes

Well at least we are all in good company! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That list better include normal white clouds, gold white clouds, longfin white clouds, gold longfin white clouds, Vietnamese white clouds, ccccccccccccczzzzztttttttttttttttttttt[ (patato wanted to contribute to the conversation)

I think you see where i am going with this

7 Likes

I am still getting the 404 page

6 Likes

I’m actually thinking specialty lines of guppies and maybe rice fish. I’m really a big fan of the platinum Koi guppies. Those will probably be the first ones i will be getting.

6 Likes

and don’t forget to get a couple bristlenose! some of the types (morphs?) they come in are just amazing!

6 Likes

@eaglereptiles

I just wanna make a public note here that we are also not seeing the aquatics category on MorphMarket at all. So I don’t know if you guys actually launched the link yet

7 Likes

:thinking: … oooooh. Looks like I posted here before Brittni published the blog :grimacing:

Anyway, its just this posted on the site with the same announcement.

Sorry, not just yet… But very soon :blush:

6 Likes

Well, we all now know that Thomas is just a tease. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Me want fishy

6 Likes

You ARE fishy! :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

:blush:

9 Likes

Please take a peek at the categories and let us know your feedback :pray:

PS @brittni-admin deserves a medal for the effort she has put into getting this up and running!

9 Likes