Argentine Boas!

Let’s see those Argentine boas! Here’s a few of ours.

16 Likes

These guys are next on my list :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: hopefully I’ll be able to get a pair in 2021!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I would love to get into more of these, but I don’t hardly see them as adults! What morph is the lighter one?

3 Likes

Shown are T+ Albino, maxx pink line and classic. I’ve been lucky to acquire 2.4 adults over the years with 2.2 growing up.

1 Like

Here are my adults:

9 Likes

These guys are some of the most amazing snakes I’ve seen :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

My 0.1 Argentine I received from WestRidge back in Oct. She’s lounging around on her bamboo basking ledge.

5 Likes

@banercore That looks like a fantastic enclosure. I’m so glad she got such a good home!

This animal was produced by the adults I posted above.

3 Likes

@westridge I spent a decent amount of time on making her a healthy home till she gets bigger!

IMG_20201126_105520_01|375x500

2 Likes

Snake palace!

2 Likes

This girl of mine might be gravid, hasnt eaten in 2 months, swelling nicely.

6 Likes

Very nice! 3 of my girls are building nicely, hopefully I’ll get some ovulations soon.

2 Likes

Hope you produce some t positives. I’d love a pair those.

3 Likes

I’m hoping! Things are looking promising. We’ll see what she does.

2 Likes

BCO are the best. Super glad to finally see them getting the attention they deserve.

3 Likes

This is my 2018 girl. Never bred before but must say it’s tempting to grab a male for her

7 Likes

Love maxx pink! I have a 2018 male. Really should grab a female too

1 Like

New female we recently picked up

5 Likes

Wow the contrast and pixelation

2 Likes

Argentine boas are my second favorite boa. Love the contrast of colors and their large heads just look amazing. After we get our male our sites will be set on a nice Argentine. Makes me miss the pair I had years ago.

2 Likes