Arriving this week!

I have 2 new additions to my scorpion family. The 1st is Androctonus Crassicauda AKA Arabian fattail. The second is Androctonus Australis dark AKA Egyptian yellow fattail.

They will arrive by Wednesday so i have 2 more enclosures to build. I will do a build guide for the new species in the next couple days.
Eventually i hope to have breeding pairs of Androctonus Australis and Leiurus Quinquestriatus AKA Deathstalker and maybe get some color combos not really seen much since i have both light dark and a blend of both. :crossed_fingers::scorpion: of course there is no guarantee of any kind of morph but i also know there are very few breeders at all, and i know of only one actual breeder the rest are just sellers of them. I would love to become a premier breeder.

IMG_20220720_120212_136

4 Likes

That is awesome! Can’t wait for the build guide. Also I might have to wait for you to produce some dark deathstalkers :smirk:.

1 Like

The darkstalker is definitely something im hoping to achieve as i build my breeding pairs ive seen some fairly dark yellow but i hope to get them to near black. We will have to see if i can do it.

1 Like

Ok, dark yellow is gorgeous too lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

If i produce dark morphs i definitely will call them darkstalkers aka pinchy stingy danger lobsters :scorpion: :joy:

1 Like