Atomic gene ball python, where are you?

Does anyone know what happened to the atomic gene, I have been looking all over the place but it’s like it all got taken down. Where have they gone and is there anybody that is still working with them.

1 Like

Wilbanks rebranded it as Eclipse and has not done much with it in the years since he first announced it. About a year ago he offered two animals from the project up, not sure if anyone picked them up or not

1 Like

I will contact them thanks!!

1 Like

I have a fire het atomic ph hypo/axanthic I produced one small clutch that had issues in the incubator only one survived luckily was a female pastel or fire calico so will be pairing them when she’s to weight I have also just bred him to the same female again to get some more ph’s I’m on instagram under origin royals uk if you want to keep an eye out hopefully can reproduce the mosaicism look as they are a mosaic not a random paradox

1 Like

Mosaic is heritable but still may not show in all offspring depending on the line of mosaic that it is and this is now what I have to solve do all visual atomic/eclipse animals have visual mosaicism or just some? Mosaicism is an animals cells producing different colours on opposite sides in patches like a race flag with the split in colour through the middle of the body whitewash is a similar gene which has proved it can consistently produce paradoxs/mosaics not sure if it’s random with a higher chance of paradoxes though but Yh will take a while to figure out

1 Like

And unusually the whitwash popped out of the vpi axanthics and the atomic from a fire tsk axanthic

1 Like