August 2026 OTM Submission Thread

We need more entrants! I feel like this post disappears and then it’s not so easy to find. I have to bookmark it. Do you think there’s a way to make it more visible, Jess? @noodlehaus

5 Likes

The thread is, and has been, globally pinned to the top of the forum since it went up. I can’t really make it more visible than it already is. The reality is that we don’t really have that many daily active users, and some people just may not be interested in participating.

5 Likes

This is true actually. It’s a shame too!

3 Likes

Yeah, my navigation skills here are lacking. I’m usually good with that stuff, but here I struggle. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

rotm

“I’m clearly the better sibling”

Pardon the low quality, Marco was not interested in staying still for very long :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

rotm Caramel :slight_smile:

5 Likes

bpotm My beautiful Eden :heart:

4 Likes

Agreed!! I assumed it was just my general ineptitude but I guess it’s not just me.

Here’s a baby dragon. He told me that he qualified to enter.
rotm

4 Likes

And who said snake’s can’t show love :purple_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart:. This is Cinder my Banana DH Albino/Clown boy showing us some love and his beautiful colors.

bpotm potm rotm

4 Likes

Heard more entries were needed so I’m offering Scarab as tribute :grin: (M Caramel Tiger Coastal Carpet Python)

rotm

3 Likes

One issue could be the lack of notifications. I completely forgot about my OTM submission from last month, and just happened to see that I was a winner today. I don’t receive any notifications from community unless I actually come on here and check. Edit: I just saw I had live notifications disabled.

3 Likes