August 2026 OTM Submission Thread

Contest Submissions

You may enter a total of 5 pictures, only 1 picture per contest…and one video!.

Please use the relevant tags for your entries, to help clarify which contest you are entering.

Note:
This is a submission thread, please only post to submit your picture. Any other posts will be deleted.
Thank you for your time and participation :grin:

Last Month’s Winners

Ball Python of The Month July 2026 winner: @emfraise !

bpotm

Reptile of The Month July 2026 winner: @eorr53 !

rotm

Amphibian / Invertebrate of The Month July 2026 winner: @cmills !

aiotm

Aquatic of The Month July 2026 Winner: No entries

aotm

Video of The Month July 2026 Winner: @caron

votm

Themed Photo of The Month July 2026 winner: @southriverreptiles !

This Month’s Theme:

Fruit basket!

potm


Contest Rules

  • The picture must be taken by you and feature an animal or group of animals that belong to you.
  • Photo editing is only permitted for the Themed Photo of the Month.
  • Watermarks may include the photographer’s name or a basic logo.
  • Entries can be submitted in the Picture of the Month thread from now until the 20th, after which the thread will be closed.
  • Official voting (in a separate thread) will take place from the 21st until the last day of the month.
  • Winners will be announced on the 1st of the following month.
  • If more than 25 entries are submitted per contest, the number of likes will determine which entries qualify for the official contest.
  • Further rules can be found in the OTM Contest Rules thread, please read before submitting

Prizes

The prizes for winning the contests are bragging rights, the corresponding “OTM” badge, and your picture featured in our Photos of the Month subforum. This is a competition to bring fun and activity to the forum, so let’s have some fun together!

Wanna make sure you win?

Share your entry on social media to get more eyes on the contests!

Facebook | Twitter / X | Instagram | YouTube | TikTok

5 Likes

@noodlehaus

Hey Jess. I’m not seeing the theme for this contest.

4 Likes

Theme is below the winner of last month, however I can move it to the bottom of the post since that’s where it previously was.

4 Likes

Oh, ok. Thanks. Change rattles us old folks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I swapped the POTM & VOTM placement so that the new theme is back in its original position. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

rotm

6 Likes

It’s Fruit!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

edit: Fruit Basket!

4 Likes

Amen brother! :laughing:

4 Likes


potm

8 Likes

rotm (here Cosmo is fresh out of shed very sweet about taking a photo ^^)

6 Likes

potm(Rex loves photoshooting lol)

5 Likes

This is my scaleless anery corn snake Gardenia. The blue and grey beads were chosen specifically for her. :slight_smile:

rotm

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for choosing that little baby bull for ROTM! I’ve been pretty busy lately so I haven’t been checking in here as frequently. I’ll update my 2026 breeding thread with some updated pics of the neos. Thanks again!

6 Likes


aiotm

6 Likes

So please don’t think these guys don’t have enough hides but I was cleaning out their tank this morning so I put them in separate tub with a couple of hides temporarily and when I went to put them back in their normal tank I found this in under one of the hides - the whole group

potm

5 Likes

D’awwwww! Too cute.

4 Likes

Who says “spiders” don’t like water! :sweat_droplets:

votm

4 Likes

rotm Where’s my tail! I know I left it down here somewhere!!!

4 Likes

aotm Juno in her new tank!

6 Likes