Auto resets to all regions

To report a bug please complete the following form in as much detail as possible.

When I change the location to US & Canada, it will keep defaulting back to all regions once I get out of that category

When did you first notice it?: I noticed it starting a couple days ago

Steps to reproduce the problem?:

Is this happening on the website, app or both?: website

If its happening on the app, please tell us what version number you have installed:

About your device

Device brand: Dell

Device model: what ever the crappiest and cheapest cromebook a school could have purchased last year

Browser name: chrome

2 Likes

Same for me as well. I’m wondering if this is due to the sale and popular listing section of the home page, but it shows me all regions now. Good catch.

I’m using iPhone 13 Pro and does this in app and also on the site. App version 1.2.11-54

Edit to tag @eaglereptiles & @brittni-admin

3 Likes

Region issues now seem to be fixed.

I assume the “popular listings” and “deals ending soon” categories are meant to be all regions, correct?

1 Like

Yep. Seems to have been cleared up.

2 Likes

Sorry, what do you mean by this?

You are unable to filter down to a specific region, and are only seeing “All Regions”?

Or are you asking if each region should see these tabs?

So, the “default” that I’m being shown for these on my Home Screen is all regions.

I can “view all” and manually change to match my region, but it’s automatically set to be “all regions”

Hopefully the pictures clear up what I’m asking. Just wanting to make sure that the default that should be showing, even after manually changing, should be “all regions”

This should be resolved now! Please let me know if you continue to experience any issues!

1 Like

Hey @brittni-admin seems that this is happening again as of the last 30 minutes or so.

1 Like

Thank you, let me look into it

2 Likes

Seems to be sticking now. When I select us&cananda and close the app out, it’s set to that when I open it back up.

1 Like

We released a fix right after you told me. We are going to release another fix that should hopefully resolve a lot of the region issues, but it is taking some time, because I want to make sure that I test it completely since the regions can be so finicky!

3 Likes

Thanks for being on top of it!

2 Likes

Seems to be reverting back to all regions again, just fyi

1 Like

Oh my goodness! Thank you! Not sure what keeps affecting this. I will notify the team!

3 Likes

I am blaming @gina5678 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Can I get a title for APP BREAKER? :rofl:

1 Like

@eaglereptiles @brittni-admin
Seems to be happening again

2 Likes

Oh no! What are you clicking when it occurs? Anything specific?

2 Likes

Any category does it. If go to gargoyles/ball pythons/boas, etc. it auto sets to “all regions” and when I change it back to us & canada, once I close out the app it sets itself automatically to all regions again.

Using iPhone, on the app.

1 Like

Is this by navigating from the homepage tiles, the menu navigation next to the category header on the “shop” tab, or the main menu navigation?

2 Likes