Awesome clutch ! Hurricane? Leopard, both

Same it’s insane

1 Like

I am a high fan of dark morphs.

1 Like

My inclination would be to say hurricane phantom interaction making it dark but the super whacked pattern makes me think leopard , no clue I’m torn , second one I think is hurricane combo as it looks similar in pattern somewhat to the hurricane clown

1 Like

They look crazy

Looks like a Leo phantom and a pastel hurricane to me the het clown is making the patterns even more funky. I’ll take them off your hands and let you know how the breed out if you want. :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Let’s keep answering the puzzle im now agreeing and thinking dark crazy guy is leopard phantom pastel with hets , second guy I hold to thinking hurricane in there , this girl shed and is clearly leopard but more whacky similar to the dark male so I have to believe she’s leopard phantom and just lacking the pastel that he had

1 Like

I would say both of those leopard looking babies have phantom/mystic in it. What I would do, if one of those was a male, is breed it back to Mom next season and see what happens. Do you have the possibility of Super Pastel Super Mystic Clowns!

Do you think phantom in the hurricane clown ?

The dark whacked out guy is a male so he’s staying as is the hurricane clown male, pastel leopard and I think she also has phantom clown female staying , then the rest of the leopard combos that we think are leopard mystic combos are all female

3 Likes