Baby Dragon Snakes in the Making!

I was born in 93! 28 in October and I still feel and act like a teenager :joy:
You’re both so young :weary:

2 Likes

I was born in 1974, and my lack of perspective on the passage of time is more obvious every day. You are a scion and, quite hopefully, an avatar for the future of herpetoculture. You rock whatever steez you like, not that you need any permission, disregard all haters. I will stand by, anxiously filled with impending applause.

Just…go! So impressed.

5 Likes

I was born in 89 and still feel like a big kid! Some of you all are young! :joy:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Any news on these? :blush:

7 Likes

We Want To Know :grin:

10 Likes

Sorry for the delay folks – been hectic here after our Cali King Checkers had surgery. She is healing up well though!

I’ve not yet 100% confirmed a gravid female, but I actually just began communally breeding these guys to see how things go. I’ve been considering this route for a while now, and I’ve narrowed down what I believe to be a more optimal breeding window, so I will continue to keep everyone in the loop on things :slightly_smiling_face: Trial and error, but we are patient.

18 Likes

Good luck! I hope the surgery went well and that you can successfully get a gravid dragon.

4 Likes

I haven’t been creeping these forums for like 6 months but deciding to hop back on and seeing this is awesome. You got no idea how happy this makes me to see progress being made with these beauties. I wanted to try and do a similar thing but things haven’t been able to work out for me to start something like this. I wish you the best of luck and cant wait to see updates. I hope to be able to have some of this species soon.

5 Likes

Any updates???

1 Like

As stated above, I will post updates as they come. Things like this take time. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

As long as it takes, we want this to work out, lol :joy:

7 Likes

Yessssss we shall wait :smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hey same haha

3 Likes

Waiting with bated breath!

2006 :face_with_hand_over_mouth: lol

2 Likes

Oh boy… can’t wait to see their babies. And get some maybe.

3 Likes

Well done I remember crystal palace reptiles importing albino dragon snakes about 10 years ago.

1 Like

Hey folks, been a hot minute since I left an update! I have everyone separated for the time being as I am currently focusing on breeding our Eastern Indigos which takes a lot of monitoring and attention. I’m going to spend the next few months bulking up my female Dragon Snakes a bit more – I am positive I confirmed an ovulating female a few months back, but I suspect she absorbed the follicles. I am working on figuring out what would have caused her to do so. It’s a lot of trial-and-error but I’ll be pairing them up again next year with some adjustments to their habitat and environmental conditions and go from there. :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

absolutely beautiful

2 Likes