Baby Pandas!

Just wanted to share my excitement with you all - I went to check on my Panda King isopods (my first colony of any isopod, which I got back in February) and saw babies!
They’re so tiny but I’m glad the small group I started with is happy enough to breed!

8 Likes

That’s so awesome! I can’t wait for my pandas to start breeding but no luck yet. I do have other isopods that are steadily breeding though. Do you have any other kinds of isopods?

5 Likes

I don’t have any others yet, but the local reptile show is in a few weeks and I know I’m going to come home with more then haha

5 Likes

Be sure to update when you get them then!

4 Likes

Pandas are soo cool. Congrats on that.

5 Likes

Congratulations to you! I have yet to start ANY isopod colony breeding! I just ordered some from MM and they are coming next week so fingers crossed! These are supposedly very hardy and easy to breed so we will see!

Hooray for you! :tada::+1::blush:

4 Likes

Thanks, guys!

I’ll absolutely post pictures when I get more.

4 Likes

Yes please do so! :blush::+1:

3 Likes

I completely forgot about this thread but around a week and a half ago or so i opened my panda tub and saw babies! I’m pretty sure they had babies before i even noticed because there are some older ones that aren’t quite babies but weren’t there when i got them. So that’s very exciting!

7 Likes

Got to love when you produce anything even though they are doing for you :rofl:

4 Likes

Ah, that’s awesome! Congrats!

3 Likes