Baby Vs Adult photos

Oh she had to be first to hold him, she actually took him upstairs that day to show him her new toys haha :relaxed:

5 Likes

Mine is the exact same, except the geckos freak him out still (nothing has happened!) which I’m working on with him, not going to force anything just confused :confused: he loves the snake and huge tegus , and big snakes as well, it’s just he will pet the geckos but doesn’t like how our one crestie jumps, he’s fine about our Leo.

5 Likes

My cousins boy doesn’t like the ‘jumpy’ geckos either!!
But he’ll handle a snake fine.
Maybe for the little ones it’s scary having something jump at you :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, maybe. He laughs but when I ask if he wants to hold it he says no, so I’m trying to get a gecko who is maybe older or just won’t jump to show him they aren’t scary because I don’t have the time to work with one animal that much that’s why I work with snakes mostly because you can hold them almost every day and they will be wonderful, and I know lizards and geckos can be as well it is just, my husband works and I’m busy all day with the animals, so I need to find a very calm animal and that is honestly not my top priority right now, I’m focusing on breeding and clutches and plans for this year and all that stuff… I’m not complaining, my life is wonderful, and I’m happy to happened this way, just confused and am going to leave this project until I can find a more tame gecko and probably sell the one we have now. It is sad but it is the only way I can do this right now. :cry:

4 Likes

It just occurred to me just how big my first bp Pixel has gotten since I first got him.

He was only 300 grams when I got him almost 2 years ago, now he’s over 1000 and is breeding this year.
It’s so crazy how when you see them every day you don’t notice how fast they’re growing.

8 Likes

Here is my Lesser Leopard Spotnose Clown.
Just Hatched

First Shed

1000+ grams

13 Likes

That’s crazy how light his stripe got! Beautiful snake btw!

3 Likes

Madeline,
Thank you. I kind of hoped it would stay dark. I like her look but the darker stripe as an adult would have been pretty cool looking.

4 Likes

I know this may be an outlier of an opinion but I actually personally think that +1000 looks better lol :joy:.

4 Likes

One more entry. This is my Russo Clown girl.
Baby

1300 grams

12 Likes

Still drop dead beautiful!

3 Likes

Interesting combo I don’t think I’ve really seen before! I dig it! Very nice!

5 Likes

It really shows off what Russo can do!

2 Likes

Thanks Riley and Shaun. I am excited to pair her. I have paired a Fire Redstripe het Clown male to my Spotnose Clown girl. I hope to hit a four gene male or at least a het to put to her. She will likely be ready before that so I am thinking about pairing her to something desert ghost in the interim.

2 Likes

I will hope for you too :blush:

2 Likes

when i look at these photos in my head I cant stop saying baby big baby

Bobby the brain Heenan
Nov 20, 155g
Tonight 1,255g

9 Likes

Wow, he’s kept a lot of his yellow!
That’s a really good line of pastel in him.

3 Likes

Pretty much every gene in her adds to the yellow. Super pastel, enchi, fire, pinstripe from Kicks Ball outta NY. Just hitting 2 years old so we will see if she stays as vibrant over the next few years.

3 Likes

Here’s my handsome boy Minerva! Forgot to show his photos. Miss his bright yellows but he’s aging well! Almost a 3 year difference

6 Likes