Baby Vs Adult photos

I wanted to start a thread to see everyone’s photos they have of their snakes as babies, and recent adult ones! I love watching them grow up, and seeing a before-after is always amazing. Share some below!

20 Likes

Great idea for a thread! One frustration I have due to inexperience with all the morphs is that Morphpedia and the genetic wizard mostly only show juvenile snakes. It would be great to have a resource where we can see the color and pattern changes over time. Snakes rarely maintain their juvenile appearance and some even completely change pattern and color entirely.

10 Likes

This is my little girl calypso June 2020 vs today!

16 Likes

18 Likes

Here is my 0.1 Enchi Lesser Ghost.

Just hatched (top left)

First Shed

2 pics as an Adult

16 Likes

Just hatched

Currently weighing 1100g a year on . Love it when the Lavender starts to come through.

16 Likes

Stunning snake! Is that a lavender albino?

4 Likes

I do love this idea. One of my biggest frustrations with this species in general is how much the animals fade as adults (with a few notable exceptions). I work with genes and lines more likely to keep their color & contrast as adults, but it would be really nice to have a resource to see adults vs. juveniles.

Female Mojave YB at 97g

Same female at just under 1,000g

Male Chocolate OG at 200g

Same male at 800g

Female Mojave Enchi Pastel at 100g

Same female at 700g

12 Likes

He is just gorgeous!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’ve always thought of ghost as an enhancing gene, but he’s just stunning. I’m disappointed to be selling him, but I’m moving away from ghost projects just for space reasons. He’ll make a fantastic breeder for someone.

6 Likes

Not fully grown yet. But Pepper (conda) and Picante (normal) as tiny little macaronis vs a few months later as healthy and quickly growing noodles.

Longboy the best cinnamon roll and scale princess the Vpi axanthic as little ones vs now. I can’t even remember being able to hold them in one open hand. Crazy to look back. Lol.

Sorry photos kinda out of order. Not awake yet and I have entirely too many photos in my camera roll :joy:

8 Likes

My pied girl the day I bought her for my self Christmas present 2 years ago

And my girl today fresh out of shed. Roughly 1300 grams now.

15 Likes

12 Likes

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!

Thank you for this thread!

Aurora, our HGW het ultramel

Breeder picture

Unboxing and her first blue period with us!

Now!

8 Likes

Papaya - Spotnose het OG

Mango - Clown

Mango

Maple - Blade het clown

Blade_hetClown_TheBallRoomCanada

11 Likes

I love this thread, so many awesome snakes :heart_eyes: it’s amazing to see the difference :relaxed:

Here’s our pied the day we brought him home

And a pic of him now (4 years on)

11 Likes

Wow, stunner for sure!

2 Likes

This is Hideyoshi, the day I got him (Christmas 2019). He’s just turned 2 (September) and around 1300/1400kg :relaxed: My first ever royal and my fav morph :yellow_heart::orange_heart:

12 Likes

Super Pastel Yellow Belly 130g

1900 grams

13 Likes

I love the pic of your little one with him :relaxed:

4 Likes