Back with Apollo

So I asked a few more people about him, and I just wanted to see what everyone thought. I was thinking he may be a yellow base brindle reverse pinstripe with dal spots and blushing. His change in pinning still confuses me a bit. I was also thinking he might have the hypo gene, but this one I’m really not sure. Hopefully, since I’m breeding him this season, I’ll find out more!

4 Likes

Ohh, I think I saw this guy on FB lol. I’m not entirely sure what he could be, but he’s a handsome one!

2 Likes

Yes I posted him there too. I’m trying to just figure him out since it’s starting to bother me a bit😭

1 Like

The only way to get an answer is to breed him - I would say he’s definitely a yellow with pinstripe and dalmatian. But anything else will just be guesses nothing more unfortunately. He could be a het phantom, low expression visual phantom, a capp, a weird emptyback, or something else entirely.

2 Likes

Yes fair. The only problem is I have no idea who to breed him with. I was thinking maybe one of my harlequins

I would go with either a LW, a visual phantom, or an EB (or a mix). LW would give you an idea of whether he might be a capp, a phantom would prove whether he’s het or a visual, and an EB could prove whether there’s any EB in him

1 Like

I would get a LW but we only have I think around 8 adults in my country so they’re really rare here and expensive