Ball Or Nothing Pythons - Ball Python Things

I also started a DH G-Stripe Clown project this season so I may cash in the whole DH Hypo Clown clutch to put some money in the other project, I’m not sure yet. If I take them to Pomona and they don’t sell, then I’ll probably hang onto them.

2 Likes

Holdbacks from my Pastel Clown x G-Stripe clutch. Only keeping females on this one.

6 Likes

Nice, the 2 pastels in particular look really good! Love the kiki morph, one of my all time bucket list morphs! May they grow great for ya!

All set up at the Reptile Super Show. Backdrop wouldn’t fit in my booth and I forgot my logo table clothes so the snakes will have to carry their own weight this weekend :joy:

7 Likes

I am sure your snakes will “speak” for themselves!! I like the blue and pink substrate, and the larger display case in the corner, that’s a great looking display to me! Wish you good luck this weekend!

5 Likes

Thank you! It’s a fun show and I’ll probably always do it, but sales are pretty slow, probably because there are simply too many ball pythons there. I counted about 14 million ball pythons and 9 million crested geckos. Tons of other cool stuff if you can wade through the balls and geckos to find it though :joy:

5 Likes

All set up at the Nor Cal Reptile Expo ready to collect some tax returns :joy:

Who knows why the table cloth is crooked, but it’s too late to move it :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Looks great to me! Coming from a lot of years working in construction, rarely anything is ever truly straight or level, just gives your table more personality then the rest!:grin: I would love a closer pic of some of those baby display’s, they always look great! Wish you a successful and fun time!

2 Likes

Mostly stuff I was taking pics of for customers. A couple holdbacks mixed in though.

13 Likes

These are fun.

1.0 Dreamsicle

0.1 Super Pastel GHI

GHI Mojave Champagne Coral Glow

9 Likes

I love the look of this.

4 Likes

Gorgeous snakes!

2 Likes

He’s pretty neat he changes as he grows. He’s getting some black paradox spots on the side you can’t see that have just come out recently.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

I will be at the Pomona Reptile Super Show this weekend if anyone wants to stop by and say hi. I will be sharing a booth with HC Premium Reptiles so I may nor have my backdrop set up. I’ll update this with a booth location once I get set up tomorrow.

4 Likes

Dang it, I didn’t see this until just now. I was at that show on Saturday, I would have loved to have stopped by your booth to say hi. :cry:

I couldn’t believe how many people were there! This was my first expo, so I don’t know if that number of people was typical, but it was packed.

1 Like

Hello, my name is Richard. I’m going to begin my journey into breeding ball pythons. How many pairs would you recommend to start with and what kind would you recommend? I’ve been reading a lot about genetics and watching videos. All help would greatly be appreciated.

1 Like

Welcome to the community. I would start your own thread in the ball python section. You’ll get more attention and help that you’re looking for👍

2 Likes

Keep the pictures coming! Love it when post some updates, your collection is amazing.

2 Likes