Ball Python of The Month 2021 - February Submissions

Ball Python of the month contest rules

You may only enter 1 picture per contest.

The picture must be taken by you and be of an animal or group of animals that belong to you

Misc reptile pictures MUST be entered in our Reptile of the month contest
Invert and Amphibian MUST be entered into the Invert and Amphibian of the Month contest.
(pictures submitted in the wrong contest will be deleted)

Entries must not be digitally enhanced

Watermarks may contain the photographer’s name or basic logo

Pictures must be entered in the picture of the month submission thread from today through until the 20th.

Official voting (in a separate thread) will be open from 21st until the last day of the month.

Winner will be announced on the 1st of the following month.

In the event that more than 25 entries are submitted the number of likes will determine which entries will be selected to officially enter the contest

Prizes:

The prizes for winning the contest are bragging rights, BPOTM badge, as well as your picture featured in our ROTM subforum.

Note: This is a submission thread, please only post to submit your picture any other posts will be deleted.

Thank you

2 Likes

13 Likes

Trying to take nice pictures for MorphMarket listings be like:

9 Likes

7 Likes

I’ll take a latte, thanks!

10 Likes

Something Sweet! A Candy close-up.

8 Likes

My little Anise.

3 Likes

SHY GIRL

12 Likes

Bought this girl a few years ago as an adult “just pastel” but there’s no way. She’s literally black & white(well very light cream) and that crazy head stamp! No axanthic or YB, any ideas? Almost posted my 8 balls or banana clown but she’s just nothing I’ve ever seen before especially as adult colors(I got her as adult so don’t know what she looked like as hatchling).

10 Likes

freckleless pinstripe fire banana lesser

3 Likes

Devils horn head stamp

3 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

Super Orange Dream Yellowbelly Desert Ghost

12 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Gravel Pied possible STM Granite