Bamboo YB? Or just Bamboo

Really I thought they would be easier to hurt/get wrong than adults. I agree young snakes are easier but I never thought that young but this is our first season with hatchlings :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and I’m in no rush.

I definitely not sure I’d sell at 1 month old either.

A lot of breeder sex the day they hatch as said. I can’t say I see many people wait at all now…

A lot are for sale online at a month old. As people wait until say 5/6/10 consecutive feeds. And the guy I’m waiting on feeds every 3 days. So that’s easily done! Or some wait til a certain weight. Whichever comes first for them!

Fair enough. I’m use to Cresties where I have to wait lol

1 Like

Same here :joy:
I don’t see your Royals going anytime soon! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Im getting better with yb the more i work with it but when i have a hard time the guy that helps me id yb is Jerry Robertson in Oregon. He is amazing with yb produces a lot of combos with it

3 Likes

Clutch pipped today and 2 bamboo pos yellow bellies. Once out and shed he said he’s going to check sex for me (100 times) :joy:

5 Likes

Another update pic. As soon as they’ve shed they’re going to be sexed. But 2 bamboo pos yellow bellies. Very light in comparison to the original boy. Touch wood ones a female! If not I shall wait for the next clutch! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

On first look both looking female. But going to get a few feeds in and h can check again.
I know which one i would like already, but will wait to see what happens.

Do either look yellow belly also? :blush:

Quite exciting now!:crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Would y’all say yellow belly on this girl? Dorsal is completely different to the other one so I’m wondering if that’s how you tell YB? So hard on bamboos :sweat_smile:

2 Likes