Banana Lavender Albinos

I dont know where you got that I’m worrued about what anyone else is doing by a simple reply that just stated the damn thing is going in one direction cause of the market on genes I dont even mess with or anything like that got you fired up over “worlds first”…mustve struck a nerve to make you speak in meme

Dudes pretty much saying a lav albino banana is pointless and taht you shouldn’t like them cause the genes all look the same so cease and dissist you like of that combo immediatly cause this dude said so

Amd worlds first are considered dumb across the POND…even though there are YouTube videos of worlds first that get the most views so I don’t even know what this dude is trying to even say…worlds first are ad dumb as vegatarians??? Thats kinda shitty to say

1 Like

So sorry Sir… I don’t speak for the pond.

Winter is coming either way. So… white%20walker

And yes,…world frist’s about as important… as your vegitarians. :wink:

In so confused as to where this conversation went and for what reasons.

At first I though Martin was being sarcastic… But now we’re talking miniature GOT figures… so you know it’s serious.

I’m not going to get into arguing over a snake I don’t have, though. Personally I would enjoy it in my collection, just knowing if I ever came to breeding in the far distant future I would only need to buy 1 Lav and 1 banana to produce 2 separate visuals rather than 2 of each would be a bonus.

As for going at vegetarians, that’s a bit low and completely off topic and could lead to a whole flow of unnecessary abuse and beliefs being shared on a forum dedicated to reptiles.

1 Like

I have NO CLUE where he is going either and you’ll see most of dudes posts are negative anyway and I fell for the troll trap for sure and I’ll be sure to ignore dude as best I can cause I have no clue what he is even going on ABOUT…and I live in Florida so NO, WINTER IS NOT COMING MY WAY…probaly why I stay more positive and probanly why dude is as drury as his weather…I thought my reply was on topic amd I thought your topic was great and going in a positive manner and I’ve grown up enough to not speak in meme

2 Likes

I will say your negativity has made me proud to be a Floridian…I am still not sure as what you are trying to say other than worlds first mean nothing to you which I dont care about all that much EITHER and still have zero clue as to where you are trying to take all this and even your memes make absolute no sense what so ever

Pretty sure it would be called an Enchi Firefly…

Relax guys Martin is just our resident grumpy gills :slight_smile: lol. He’s prickly but he’s our prickly. <3

2 Likes

All he ment is that you can still be a top breeder without grouching the worlds first tag about and no malice was ment ,me personally I couldn’t care about worlds first as long as I can breed quality snakes I love and enjoy breeding.

EXACTLY!!! :crazy_face::wink:

3 Likes

Then he should say that not personally insult anyone that makes a worlds first or wants to. Lol. Big difference.

Although the only thing that bothered me was the insinuation that Americans are sissy vegetarians. Check your facts bro we consume a disgusting amount of beef pork and chicken far more than any European country lol. They’re your vegetarians not ours!

Lol…last comment on this thread because it went south and negative pretty quickly over a comment that just meant it might lead to new combos and I could careless what dude meant because worlds first wasnt even said as BIG DEAL ANYWAY…I get some people can get away speaking outta pocket ALL THE TIME but that doesnt fly with were I’m from…I have zero issue with anyones OPINION but disrespct isnt tolorated with me whatsoever…dude is missing some kind joy outta life and I’ll refuse to banter like a child but we can TALK LIKE MEN…most GROWN FOLKS can state there opinion without DISRESPECT

Agreed and we can leave the vegetarians out of it shout out my vegan friends.

I just would rather turn something lighthearted if it’s getting testy and not make it more confrontational.

1 Like

Oh I’m out my dude…time to move on from it and I’m usually not triggered by anything but disrespectful ignornace that is putta left field for zero reason whatsoever

All good let’s just all move on.

1 Like

Haha agreed, I was just watching you guys like a tennis match. Back and forth, back and forth lol

2 Likes