Bearded dragon craigslist gifted me lol

Okay so I went to get a snake I found on Craigslist got there started talking to the lady next thing I know I ended up with everything for free including a bearded dragon I didn’t need but can anyone tell me the morph he is crazy bright

11 Likes

Wow! That’s amazing.
:fire::fire:

Make sure to do all the research you can on the straight away :+1:

As for ID, a picture from a few angles will help a lot with specifics, but I believe you’ve got yourself a Hypo Translucent.

@westridge or @welshmorphology might be better help though.

2 Likes

Definitely not a Hypo, they have clear nails. I’m thinking Translucent but more pics would be great.

1 Like

Beautiful Beardie…You lucked out.

1 Like

You constantly teach me something new :metal:

3 Likes

Oh this isn’t my first bearded dragon he is number 7 that I currently have in my home right now

1 Like

Had to zoom in he ran to back of his enclosure he said he is done being held lol

5 Likes

It’s a Translucent Leatherback.

6 Likes

Thank you guys

1 Like

Looks just like my female

What was everything she gave you?
Show pictures of all of them.
Beautiful Bearded Dragon.

1 Like

Just the two female bearded dragons both 40 gallon tanks with all the decor and lights along with spare lights

Both the girls

3 Likes

Both my boys

2 Likes

I thought you said you got a snake too.
Wow , you still made out like a bandit though. Nice!

1 Like

Sorry thought you was talking about the bearded dragons here is the snake I haven’t got new pictures of her yet this is what they sent me

1 Like

It looks like a spider. Pretty, lighter than some I have seen.

1 Like

They was saying it’s a vanilla woma pastel but who knows lol hahahah I took it because they don’t deserve it just getting animals until they are tired of them then giving them to anyone

2 Likes