Beautiful clutch from Sunlight x Beau

Yesterday Sunlight laid a beautiful “wreath” of 17 eggs. Given how the rest of my season had been going, I’m extra thankful that she started and finished within a day, without any trouble at all. She accepted a meal afterward and is doing just fine. The sire is Beau, Peach Fire het Caramel, Lavender. It’s his first clutch. Sunlight is Xanthic Halo Snow het Hypo, Stripe. Visuals expected are Peach Halo Butter, Peach Halo Amel, Peach Butter, Peach Amel, Amel, & Butter.

12 Likes

Beautiful parents & eggs, can’t wait to see the hatchlings in a couple months! So very glad to hear Sunlight gave you the stress-free laying you really needed.

6 Likes

Super nice pairing! I love those combos btw.

6 Likes

Thanks, @noodlehaus and @lumpy. I can’t wait to see what comes out of these eggs!

ME TOO!!! :melting_face:

6 Likes

I love butters lol :joy:

5 Likes

Yay! Such a relief, moreso than normal considering your other two girls.

5 Likes

About time you had a worry free clutch! When I bred corns that were just het for stripe, motley or motley/stripe they were very visual hets. I had several with broken stripes, rectangular saddles and 1 had a full stripe for about a 1/3 of his body starting from his head! I also really like lavender and butters a lot! Never worked with peach though so I am interested in seeing what you get! Great clutch!!

4 Likes

Thanks! I do love my Butters. Halo popped up unexpectedly in my collection, and I added Peach when I was rebuilding my breeding collection after my break. This is the first season any of my Peaches were old enough to make babies. I’m really excited about this pairing. It’s been suggested that Sunlight is actually a heavily frosted Green Blotch. This should prove or disprove that - with so many exciting possibilities! My 2YO Peach Amel I have absolutely glows. I’m hoping that Halo and Peach will play very nicely together. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

So excited with you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes