Beautiful Leopard Gecko; Echo!

I am slowly introducing all of my leopard geckos, and it is now Echos turn! Echo is my super hypo/tangerine/carrot tail/baldy leopard gecko (or so they say) and she is an absolute BEAUTY! She is my most energetic gecko, always climbing and running! Her favorite time of the day is in the evening…when she gets fed! She knows when it’s feeding time too! She will come out of her hide and run along the side of her tank until she gets my attention! Echo is 8 months old, my youngest current leo. I know some people don’t think reptiles can befriend other reptiles, echo actually has a buddy! (They are in separate tanks, don’t worry :wink: ) Echos best buddy is Cleopatra, a senior female I have. She is always super happy and bright and pretty when she gets to see Cleo! Echo is my most prized gecko, for many reasons! Comment what you think about her​:upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Awwwww! Echo is truly a beautiful little girl! :heart:How many rescues do you have in total?

1 Like

I have four right now! 2 boys and 2 girls. I am currently looking into getting a few more females, and I’m always open to take in more rescues!

1 Like

It’s like a little lemon with legs! :heart: :lemon:
Love it

1 Like