Bee the southern toad

Not gonna get him out fully as last time he squirted all over me :joy:
But this is ‘Bee’. Named by my daughter. Been trying to find a female for the last 2 years without any luck but either way he’s awesome! :blush:

8 Likes

Ignore the tub lid! I put Pangea on there for the fruit beetle who lives with him, he decided to leave a grub back along and now has a friend :joy:

2 Likes

Bee is a good toad, who’s a g’boy? You are, ohh you’re suchaboi, sneggle.

Our hognose snake, Margaret Thatcher, says she’d like to meet Bee, but I don’t think her motives are pure.

4 Likes

He’s a good boy alright! And a pig, turns out not only am I feeding him but the other half also :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:

Surely that little hoggie can’t fit him in her mouth :flushed:

2 Likes

He’s ready for a fight… :joy:

7 Likes

I don’t think she’d stand a chance against him, he looks tough. :smiley:

2 Likes

Bee the most likely overweight toad :frog::joy:

10 Likes

Wow! He’s very very cool. Gonna look into adding one to my zoo.

1 Like

They’re brilliant to watch, well when you see them! :sweat_smile:
Plus he eats anything and everything! It moves he eats it!

2 Likes

Bee looking moody as always. :joy:

6 Likes

I love that grumpy little face!!

2 Likes

I was adding some dairy cows in earlier and he jumped to the front to eat them! Blooming nightmare he is! :woman_facepalming:t2:
I quickly chucked a bowl of meal worms in to distract and let them quickly run and hide :joy:
I swear it moves he grabs! He’s a machine! :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I was in my home office two nights ago, the wife calls me and says, come see what’s wanting to come inside.

Being skeptical, I went to the front door, open very slowly, and there’s this HUGE toad staring up at me from the door sill. Wife said he turned to look at her, she asked if he wanted in and turned back to the door. Next thing I know we are chasing this big dude across the living room!

And of course I didn’t have my phone to get a picture.

3 Likes

Intense staring

4 Likes

Bee has so much personality! Man, I sure love toads!

:frog:

2 Likes

Awh, he’s cute

2 Likes

For a toad, he is cute :relaxed:

2 Likes

Catching crickets :cricket:

1 Like

I think Bee and I are twins! Though we have different preferences when it comes to food, hehe.

1 Like

He saw me misting and filling up his bowl earlier and sped out of his log thinking the splash was food :woman_facepalming:t2:
So I chucked lots of crickets in and he went crazy :frog:

2 Likes