Been away a bit

Sorry for not posting in a while. Been hectic and the past couple months have been terrible.

With that ambiguous part out of the way… I wanted to get opinions on this girl.

Only info is she’s about 4’

I have an idea about her but wanted to see what others think.

6 Likes

Hey Randall! Possibly a sharp IMG albino? Glad to see you on here

4 Likes

That is what I am thinking too. I just kinda see it :joy:

4 Likes

How can you tell if the albinos have img?

3 Likes

So, do you see how the yellows of the background color are very very vibrant? And how the background that would normally be very pale, yellow along the belly scales is actually filled in with a lot of yellow that is very bright?

3 Likes

Oh yeah i see that. Is that the img making the yellow darker and less pale as it would with the blacks on a none albino boa? Does that also mean that those yellows would become darker and darker with each shed and how far would they get? Or would they just get even brighter? I haven’t done too much looking into how img works with albino so i’m very interested.

3 Likes

Yes, the IMG (increased melanin gene) will usually make the patterns darker or vibrant.

4 Likes

And fill in the background colors

4 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you Dennis! I wasn’t sure what IMG stood for! This is my “learned” thing for today! :sunglasses::+1::pray::heart:

3 Likes

I don’t see IMG but I am no expert on the IMG stuff. I do see a very nice circle back Sharp albino. Also nice to see your back Randall.

5 Likes

I see a Sharp albino.

4 Likes

Thanks Tom and Matt. That’s what I’m seeing also. Her nice color saturation combined with the stark white saddles had me scratching my head a bit, use to see it fairly regularly years ago but not as much now adays. Figured if I was missing something, all of you guys would be able to clue me in.

2 Likes