Best Digital Hygrometer?

What do you guys think? I am open to any price, but would prefer less than 250. What do you use. I just need it to be accurate for Kai.

1 Like

I don’t know if it is the best. But I’ve been using Govee in all six of my tubs and enjoy seeing and keeping a record of my temps and humidity.

Amazon.com: Govee Hygrometer Thermometer, Wireless Thermometer, Mini Bluetooth Humidity Sensor with Notification Alert, Data Storage and Export, 262 Feet Connecting Range: Garden & Outdoor

2 Likes

Biggest issues I have with my hygros is if they are the stand alone (no wire with sensor) one’s they stop working after a while when in really humid conditions. It seems they don’t like moisture. Any one had same issues? I might just buy a bunch of Vivarium Electronics TH-100’s and call it a day. Any one have these?

1 Like

I think that I am going to go with that one because I have VE for his thermostat and I have been satisfied with it. Maybe someone who owns one can give us some insight.

1 Like

So I bought and received that hygrometer where would I want the probe placed? I want it to measure ambient humidity, so somewhere in the center of the enclosure. In the air or on the ground basically. Please help

I have mine in the middle of enclosure not by a water bowl and just off the ground. Although I use herpstat probes which are about as accurate as they come but I believe that only the herpstat 4 and 6 have humidity sensor ability but dont quote me on that. I use Herpstat 4’s and the 3 and 4 plug is for humidity. I dont have any VE products but let me know how they are if you decide to use them.

1 Like