Best Paint Job

Love anything pied and your clowns are sweet!

2 Likes

JKR threw a bunch of paint on this YB Pied Het Lav girl. “Biological Canvas” indeed eh?! !!

8 Likes

Third one is BlkPastel Butter Enchi OD. Might have Cypress and/or YB in there too, not sure

2 Likes

What type are these guys?

@chromatic_creations Same here love the different Morphs, living art! All these posts of such beautiful snakes, maybe get a third​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::snake:! Lol! At the moment though, I have two awesome lil :snake::snake:dudes, 1) Bamboo (Name LiL Bruce Lee) has such contrast (yellow greenish, hue of grey) and 2) Bamboo Leopard Pinstripe Pastel (Name U.F.O.) (the pinstripe and markings looks like alien writing/symbols) I know U.FO. is trying to make contact,lol! Yeah…:mask::crazy_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::snake:!

4 Likes

Cinny Lesser Mahogany Lesser Vanilla Super Mystic

7 Likes

LOVE that urban jungle!

2 Likes

[quote=“thanatos, post:1, topic:7765, full:true”]
Ball pythons come in all types of colors and patterns. I love seeing all the variety and what everyone is working with.

Show off your most unique, “work of art” ball python - be it color, pattern, a world’s first, or just a solid example of a wild type.

To start - this is my Pastel Specter Spark. Shout out to Aesthetic Selection Reptiles (ASR) who produced this little lady.

[/quote]
My Pastel acid boy, OD Enchi bumblebee female and my super pastel GHI YB boy!

6 Likes

@sriso100, you don’t see many Acid morphs in the community. Your bumblebee is super nice! And GHI, about sums it up.

2 Likes

I may be partial to my own creation here, but this Hypo Super Chocolate is soooo clean IMO!!!

14 Likes

@johnnyb76 that is awesome!!!

1 Like

Leo pin spot prob OD DG

13 Likes

@nascar686 That is a freaking beautiful snake!

In my post above, the pic of the Albino with the super dark snake - both of those animals are Acid combos :grin:

1 Like

@t_h_wyman. Really!? Acid might have to stay on the radar too.

1 Like

Yep. The Albino is an Albino Acid BlkPastel YB and the dark beast is an Acid Blackhead BlkPastel.

You can see better pic of the dark one here:

3 Likes

@nathan_e. So Beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::snake::fire:

1 Like

@osbornereptiles Beautiful collection! Totally want one, no all! LoL! Your Family​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:. Super cool!
Pieds are in my top three!

1 Like

What’s the dark morph second to last with the albino? Beautiful black snake!

This is my girl vixen she Is a honey bee unfortunately the has a pretty serious wobble but she eats just fine but because of this shes just derpy pet

5 Likes