Best Paint Job

Ball pythons come in all types of colors and patterns. I love seeing all the variety and what everyone is working with.

Show off your most unique, “work of art” ball python - be it color, pattern, a world’s first, or just a solid example of a wild type.

To start - this is my Pastel Specter Spark. Shout out to Aesthetic Selection Reptiles (ASR) who produced this little lady.

10 Likes

Not to toot my own horn but I feel like my leopard clown is one of the nicest examples of its combo because it Is so clean and reduced

21 Likes

@nathan_e That is a gorgeous leopard clown! :fire:

1 Like

Not the one I meant to post but this is my od girl…

7 Likes

Pastel leopard
Fire enchi

6 Likes

@boop_n_snoots_reptiles I really like that Fire Enchi. Is that a breeding pair? Firefly Leopard Enchi would sweet.

Maybe at some point but the pastel leopard girl still has a couple years to get to size… but I am breeding the fire enchi to a g-stripe this year.

1 Like

7 Likes

I dig the head stamp!

2 Likes

I definitely agree :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Nothing extra special but I think my girl Goo is a perfect example of a Yellowbelly Pastel.

7 Likes

She is definitely a great example of the two Gene’s. Since she is het for lavender she will create some stunner babies. Yb pastel lavenders are sick

3 Likes

enchi mojave redstripe has a little way to go but I’m sure hell do me proud

9 Likes

@angrypanda I might have to pay more attention to the red stripe gene! That’s a nice looking combo!

2 Likes

You should look up red stripe clowns. They look dope!

3 Likes

Things I made:

Things I acquired:

14 Likes

The third one down is beautiful. What are the various morphs?

urban camo logo_zpsdmkdougt

pied group_zpsdt9po9q8

22 Likes

Pastel Desert Ghost

Butterfly (Butter Fire Pastel)

HI Orange Dream Fire Yellowbelly

9 Likes

18 Likes