Best place online to order frozen mice?

I currently buy from a local store, but will be moving here soon. For everyone who orders their frozen feeders online, where do you get them from?

2 Likes

I have heard good things about Rodent Pro, Layne Labs, and Perfect Prey. there are lots of good options but I have found expos to have really good prices on them.

4 Likes

I’ve ordered exclusively from cold blooded cafe for the last 3 years without any issues at all. Prices are pretty comparable across companies. Part of why I order from them is they’re located in Indianapolis, IN, and I’m up by Chicago so I get the shipment in 1-2 days max after they ship it.

4 Likes

Are you kidding me? I am right outside of Indy and I have never heard of this place! Thank you Nathan! :pray::+1::wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! So glad you are here! I have ordered from Rodent Pro so I can vouch for their good quality! I have also heard good things about Perfect Prey.

Good luck with your quest! :blush:

1 Like

I am a RodentPro customer! I also heard good things about Cold-blooded Cafe.

From my understanding:

RodentPro:
Pros- cost effective, with free shipping over 100$
Cons- lower quality feeders (in this comparison.)
Some issues with size consistency and some complaints about feeders being cut and bled out and shipped out in full price bags. (Have personally experienced this)

Cold-blooded Cafe:
Pros- high quality gut loaded feeders. Great consistency in size and quality.
Cons- no free shipping (higher price overall.)

I have not had any specific customer experience with Cold-blooded Cafe nor heard any customer feedback regarding them other than that they are good quality feeders and worth the extra $.
I choose to use RodentPro solely for the free shipping. I would say i have had no problems 80-85% of the time. I have yet to contact them about my experience with the blood drained rats as that has happened rather recently, but how they handle the issue is going to effect my decision in staying or switching. I can update you if i found the customer service experience to be positive or not if you would be interested in that.

The other places listed, i don’t know anything about.

4 Likes

Why would they drain the blood from the rats? I have never heard of that? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Usually order from rodent pro, last few orders I used ARS was cheapest option for me even with shipping. Quality and shipping were great. Shipped in styrofoam cooler which is reusable. Rodents were clean and neatly put in the bags, and I get my order next day (depends on shipping zone). Last order did have some thinner bags that ripped easily. I order rats instead of mice.

Usually buying feeders at expo is ideal, but some venders sell out fast.

2 Likes