Best pre made crested gecko food

Hello, I am looking to get my first crested gecko I want to feed it mainly foods like Pangea or repashy but I want to know what the best in this category is I will of course give it insects too but I would like it to mainly eat powered diet

Pangea is reportedly the best brand. Ask whatever breeder you get the crestie from what flavor it eats as well. They can be picky sometimes.

6 Likes

Ask the breeder what the Crestie is already eating.
I feed my Cresties a mix of pangea, Repashy and reptile supplies but the most favourite flavours my Cresties seem to like are:

Repashy mango
Pangea figs & insects
Reptile supplies strawberry & banana

5 Likes

As said ask the breeder what they keep them on.
Pangea I think is the best, but a few of ours now are preferring the repashy.
So we’re mixing it up now just for them.
But Pangea is 100% the fav-
I use all flavours myself as I like to mix it up for them so they’re not bored of just one flavour!

4 Likes

I use Pangea, for variety I’m going to start getting different flavors (as soon as I get through my current bag).

4 Likes

I used primarily Repashy for my breeding colony and growing babies, and I was quite satisfied with it, but I bought Pangea a couple of times and had no issues. Either way, it’s a good idea to have multiple flavors on hand because every gecko has it’s own preferences.

5 Likes

I use Repashy. My mainstay is “Grubs and Fruit”, but I like to mix it up and offer lots of different flavors to hopefully prevent any geckos from getting too picky. My gargoyles can’t get enough of the “Mulberry Madness” mix. I also like to give them some of the “Banana Cream Pie” treat mix maybe once or twice a month, they love it but it’s not a complete diet. I had a lovely breeder send me a gecko with a small pouch of the flavor of Pangaea that the animal had been eating up until that point and I mixed it into the Grubs and Fruit until the animal was acclimated.

1 Like

I use Pangea mainly, and also a couple of ones by Repashy, and they seem to like the Pangea better regularly, although they eat a lot more of the Repashy, when given a choice, when I haven’t given it in a while. Both are good though, and offer a wide range of different formulas and varieties. In particular, I use a lot of the Growth and Breeding by Pangea, that’s definitely been the favorite.

1 Like