Beware this gecko

20200928_205212
She’s a dangerous felon wanted for taking a flying leap across her terrarium and biting my hand

9 Likes

Cute, Y’all will get along just fine.

You will be FINE. She is cute. I would hold every so often for like 15 minutes and go to every other day for 15 minutes use food reinforcement after you hold her. If she stresses out to much just put her back and don’t feed.

Thank you for the advice, but it wasn’t any stress on her part or mine. She’s very enthusiastic about dubia roaches. Luckily she’s still too small to draw blood but she definitely tries, everything that moves is food to her

1 Like

NP! I have the same thing when my female is in food mode. I feed her something she jumps across the enclosure and eats her yummy little roach. Then I stick my hand in to move something tries to eat it. Luckily she is nice and notices human flesh is not food noir is it tasty and lets go. She has never bit me besides during feeding.

1 Like

Is she a leo or AFTG I cant tell

She’s a leo. Morph is black night/bold stripe mix

1 Like

I honestly could not tell either, she really does look like an African fat tail! I love your posts, they make me laugh😋

1 Like

The creatures are always up to shenanigans I can post about. Once my day gecko stared directly at me for over an hour whilst I was doing physics homework

2 Likes

Like at them eyes :eyes: . They make me feel uncomfortable, yet somehow I think they are the cutest eyes ever

2 Likes