2 Likes

She had me 3 times.
We have a 6ft girl too…no thanks

3 Likes

She means IT! She’s only a year but flys at you when she strikes haha

2 Likes

She must not like the camera :grin:

2 Likes

no my great dane popped her head around the door frame that was it.
This girl doesn’t like ANYTHING lol

3 Likes

Great Danes are so gentle!

2 Likes

Hope you can keep working on her. Bloods have very sweet dispositions if you can build trust with them

2 Likes

Bloods are so cool! I love their size and disposition.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be stressing the animal for my own personal gain.
Our 6ft brongersmai is good, but I don’t exactly handle her

1 Like

Seren Dane <3

2 Likes

She is beautiful! I love Great Danes especially the black and white tuxedo ones!

2 Likes

she’s my second dane. Lost my old girl before we got seren obvs. She was a Blue called “Boo” she was 12

2 Likes

Wow that’s a long lived dane, she was so cared for.

2 Likes

What people don’t understand is that 90% of danes, older danes die from Bloat. This is how we lost Boo. She had a big drink…by the time the vet got here she was gone. A lot of her siblings went this way. With deep chested breeds bloat “Gastric tortion” is responsible for a lot of deaths in larger dogs. Older dogs tend to drink more so…this happens, DESPITE all efforts to not risk it. I will be watching seren like a hawk as she ages but if it’s due to a drink again…you can only stop a dog from having a drink so often. I will just have to let her have small drinks and remove the bowl placing it down for only a short time. Also food is a HUGE contributing factor in an animals longevity usually. My 4 dogs get treats daily. I don’t “spoil” them as people say, what I am doing is providing enrichment in the form of different textures, smells etc…We have just over 2 acres so daily I got and hide things in various places. Today they had raw lamb bones lots of and meat stuffed calves hooves. I also give them things like peeled and de seeded butternut and types of squash. We make goats milk kefir for them and bone broth. This is fed in liquid form or we freeze it for make ice lollies with berries in it. My cats and ferrets get lots of raw and whole food too but they are pure carnivores lol

3 Likes