Big red snake

Affor’s line bredli in brand new skin.

Love his headstamp

21 Likes

im a colubrid guy. But i got a 4 year old Bredli female a few months ago and she quickly became my favorite snake to take out. Just easy in every aspect handling, feeding, housing. Id love to add some afors line to my room soon

1 Like

Gorgeous Bredlii @t_h_wyman, fairly envious of it! I need to get some Centralians. Did you produce it, or where did you get him?

1 Like

Thanks!!

I did not produce him. Got him from Nick Mutton

3 Likes

Nick’s where I got my Papuans, too. Knowledgeable dude, ask him, he’ll tell you. :wink: I want more. I want all of the Morelia!

1 Like

And keep you on the phone for six hours and somehow managed to have gotten your next three pay checks out of you LOL

7 Likes

I talked to him for at least two hours the first time, no exaggeration, but I enjoyed the heck out of it.

There are sure a lot of Centralians for sale right now. I think they are vastly underrated as a species. But I’m a sucker for that carpet python mug.

I’m itching to get a small group of M. s. spilota going, but I’ll probably grab some bredlii first.

1 Like

About a week ago I talked a light amount of trash about Nick and his loquacious ways.
And now I want to talk to him again. I sent him payment for some Rockhampton locality Coastals without even talking to him, half of my motivation was to get him on the phone and bend his ear for a minute. I think I have a Morelia problem. I can’t wait for the new edition of his book.

Edit:
I might end up with Julatten Jungles instead, but by golly I will have more pythons.

2 Likes

Just selected my Julatten, photo by Nick Mutton, today. Waiting on a 2021 male to get feeding and established, but I guess we’re headed into the locality Carpet game. I love the look of these.

The Julatten project will get it’s own thread, but this is the only Morelia thread I have joined here so far.

2 Likes

Gorgeous, the head scales look so awesome!

2 Likes

Beautiful! I love carpet pythons!

2 Likes